I have many friends who are breast cancer survivors and unfortunately, some who did not survive. My mother passed from breast cancer in 1997.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
And if you are curious, yes that is me in the black singlet above and next to me is a friend who is a breast cancer survivor.
Add your name to the list!